The European Association for Special Needs Education (hereinafter EASSE) located at Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9LT, United Kingdom, owns the following domains:
1. This website and its contents are the property of EASSE, whose administrative offices are located at Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9LT, United Kingdom . The copyright of the material contained in this website belongs to EASSE or its licensors. Trademarks appearing on this website are protected by international trademark laws.
2. The information placed on this website by EASSE has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing selected information about EASSE, its affiliates and partner organizations, and the respective services they offer.
4. EASSE makes no guarantee that use of the website will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free, or that use of the website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the website. All guarantees provided for in the general law are expressly excluded to the greatest extent possible. In particular, EASSE does not guarantee that use of the website will not infringe the rights of any other person or organization, nor that the website is of reasonable quality or fit for any particular purpose, even if EASSE has received notice of the intention to use the website for this purpose.
5. Opinions expressed on this website are those of the individuals who state them, and not those of EASSE. EASSE is not liable for any such opinions or any claims resulting therefrom.
6. To the extent permitted by law, EASSE accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by third parties as a direct or indirect consequence of using this website (including loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of business, or consequential loss).
7. Persons submitting material to this website other than EASSE information shall be solely responsible for the material and for any claims relating to its content, whether made against EASSE or otherwise. While EASSE does not exercise editorial control over any content posted on the website by users, EASSE reserves the right to remove any content that has been reported as objectionable at its sole discretion, regardless of whether the objection is justified, and otherwise to review, edit or remove any comments posted by users that are deemed defamatory, illegal, threatening or otherwise. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and to the extent permitted by law, EASSE accepts no responsibility for any material submitted by third parties through the website.
8. Access to this site is permitted on a temporary basis, and EASSE reserves the right to withdraw or modify the services offered on the website without notice. EASSE shall not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
9. EASSE may restrict user access to certain parts of the site or the entire site for technical, administrative or legal reasons.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the website through your Internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
10. EASSE collects e-mail addresses and other contact information in conjunction with comments voluntarily provided through this website. EASSE also holds information about which pages are visited. This information is used to improve the content of the website.
If any of these terms is declared illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the term in question will be removed, but the remaining terms will remain in force.